Reading across the stitching boards there was a lot of talk about starting new projects in 2011. The one I was tempted to participate in was 11 in 11. I quickly changed my mind since I was not able to choose small projects.
Nevertheless, I had fun making a list of the projects that I would have started if I had participated.
- Konstantinapole Hamam Mandala by Chatelaine ( I am waiting for the kit).
- Family of birds by the Stitching Studio (I am planning to start this when I complete Mouth of flower).
- A sticklounge SAL
- Rain Forest Crunch by Needle Delights Originals ( I have ordered the chart, no supplies yet)
- A Mirabilia ( I can't decide which one, most probably Venetian Opulence.)
- Japanese Octagon Box by Chatelaine( I have the kit and all the materials for finishing).
- Blessed with happiness by the Cats Whiskers ( I have all supplies).
- Comfort and Joy by Blue Ribbon Designs ( All kitted up)
- Garden Grow by Papillon Creations (ready to start)
- Lady of the Snow by Passione Ricamo ( I have the chart and fabric).
- Venice Mandala by Chatelaine ( Need to order kit)